Debt

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
I really need help
Im £1000 in debt, i know it doesnt sound very much but it is when you cant afford to pay it.
now im being chased after by debt collectors and i worry every day about baliffs turning up at my door, well they cant take much because i still live at home so dont have much of my own stuff
i cant get a loan to sort out my debts because i have a really bad credit score.
the debt collectors want the whole amount and i cant afford to pay it, i can only pay about £10 a month but they wont accept this.
Everytime i think about it i want to cry. :cry:
Does anyone have ANY advice! Im desperate

contact the citizens advice bureau, they can work out a repayment plan thingy for you and aslo contact the debt company on your behalf.

hope you can work it out

hi hun sorry to hear about this.

as tuck said citizens advice is probably your best place to start, theres also quite a good website with loads of advice - cccs, not sure the web address but just do a search on it.

Have you seen the bank charges thread at the top of the page? Maybe you could try to claim back charges if you have any?

Hope it works out for you :hug:

Yeah good advice tuck.

They have to agree to a payment plan if you show that you cant repay the debts all at once.

we are in the same boat, they have no choice but to accept what you offer, write down all your incomings then what you need to pay out more importantly like your bills etc.. (my debt tallys £15000 though so alot more and if mine are happy to accept then they should do with you, dont let them bully you :wall: )

then split the rest between them all, all mine are lucky to get £10 a month

at the end of the day they cant have what you havent got, and you have children they come first at the end of the day

hope you get it sorted, do u have anyone who can go with you to cab, :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back