Debt management

futuremum

Reaction score
Anybody who tried some debt management companies? If yes, would you recommend them? You can pm me if you do not want to show who you are :wink: thanks

Hiya
I was wondering about this too, we haven't got tons of debts, it's just that we have a loan and a credit card we were wondering if we should add them together so the interest will be less.

Were they free Sami? I do not really want to pay to help. Do they contact the lenders on your behalf or they just give advice?

futuremum said:
Were they free Sami? I do not really want to pay to help. Do they contact the lenders on your behalf or they just give advice?

They can contact lenders but mainly give you advice on what to say to them etc. They are free because they are a charity. If you have any problems with your lenders they will help you to knwo what to say.

Urchin, do you mean consolidation? Debt management is more to cut your debts down if you can't afford payments for a while, or want to make alternative payment arrangements, etc.

thanks for the tip, will try and contact them.

Or any tip to win the lottery? :wink: that spanish lottery wrote to me twice to tell me i have won 650 000 euros, twice in 2 months, I wish :wall: :wall: B***** scams that they are!!!!

If you own your own home why not remortgage and include all your debts in that - thats what we have done and we have cleared 300 per month in other loans etc!

we are with gregory pennington

they contacted all out crediters and agranged a new lower monthly payment, we pay a set ampunt each month and they take a small amount out of it.

we are only debt management tho, not the IVA, we are hoping to go in that soon. thats the one were you are debt free in 5 years garenteed.

we have ALOT of debt so we really needed help, things have been much easier since going to them, its not ideal coz we now have a bad credit rating and its going to take a while to re pay everything, but for now it suits us.

we are hoping to re morgage the house in a couple of years time and pay it off that way, we only brought it in april so there is nothing in it yet.

xxx

Sami said:
Urchin, do you mean consolidation? Debt management is more to cut your debts down if you can't afford payments for a while, or want to make alternative payment arrangements, etc.

Oh, I probably do, sorry :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back