Deary me

If you amazing ladies end up with a massive over stock so you know about human milk for human babies??! You can donate it online. - it's done on a personal level so not the same regs as the hospital donations. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I may look into this as I never heard back from Yorkhill (which I'm really disappointed with!)

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I believe some cancer patients also like to take it to boost their immune system. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Tweety, goddess of expressed milk... I have a question or two :lol:

I expressed back when Alex was all tiny and newborn because he wouldn't latch, but he got it after a couple of weeks, so apart from the odd bottle for when I had to go out I've not really expressed since, and I've never frozen any of it... now that he's a giant lump of a 6.5 month old, I want to express some to add to his meals (I hand expressed some when I made mashed potato the other day - not doing that again, took so bloomin' long and kept squirting it all over the place :oooo: ), so...

1) if you freeze it, how do you defrost it - just in the fridge?
2) once it's defrosted, how quickly do you have to use it?

Tweety, goddess of expressed milk... I have a question or two :lol:

I expressed back when Alex was all tiny and newborn because he wouldn't latch, but he got it after a couple of weeks, so apart from the odd bottle for when I had to go out I've not really expressed since, and I've never frozen any of it... now that he's a giant lump of a 6.5 month old, I want to express some to add to his meals (I hand expressed some when I made mashed potato the other day - not doing that again, took so bloomin' long and kept squirting it all over the place :oooo: ), so...

1) if you freeze it, how do you defrost it - just in the fridge?
2) once it's defrosted, how quickly do you have to use it?

You can defrost it in the fridge but I just defrost it in a bowl of warm water (this is what they did in the hospital too)

You need to use with 24grs once defrosted

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

You can defrost it in the fridge but I just defrost it in a bowl of warm water (this is what they did in the hospital too)

You need to use with 24grs once defrosted
Thank you, I knew you'd have the answers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back