dear best friend....

itisbabytime

Reaction score
Do not text me first thing to moan that u don't want to go to midwife appt becuase u don't want any more blood taken as you hate needles.

Thanks.... Just what I need the morning that I get proof that my clomid cycle has definately failed - many bfns and I'm spotting - get a fucking grip! I would happily take the world biggest needle right in my arse cheek if it meant I was preg.

She is really pissing me off, I know she isn't doing it on purpose but she knows exactly what I am going through.

Sorry for language and rant I just have to get it out. :cry: :mad:

Oh dear.

Although after all my tests and fainting at the last one i am scared in future of having them so i can sympathise with her on that .

But still a bit insensitive on her part with regards to you x x x

Maybe you should have a chat with her hun, explain that you might not be the best person for her to unload her pregnancy troubles on given what you are going through xxx

I agree with what Vicky has said hon speak to her. It is insensative. Hugs

Gizzy xxx

Do u think she realises what she's saying/doing?

When I was expecting my best friend had icsi and it failed and is still trying I never once mentioned about me and baby unless she asked. I felt I was sympathetic to her situation, she was happy for me but I made sure it was never in her face.

I'd be tempted to mention something to her

My bestie is also preg and has been great and would never moan like this to me, infact I would like to hear a bit more from her! I think she is delibrately keeping stuff from me as she is sensitive to what I'm going through. Deffo have a wee word with your pal, sure she will apologise and think twice before moaning to you again xxx

ps - I had to endure listening to a woman in work today moaning about getting preg with her second child when her first baby was a year as it meant she would have less time with her first baby. I just smiled and said 'oh well you've got 2 healthy kids so it's not all bad'. She also confided they were both 'pill babies' and totally not planned. Really wanted to slap her hard lol :)

Thanks girls. I think I will say something. I know she isn't being mean or boasting , she is just forgetful and excited I suppose. Usually I'm not so sensitive to her commensts but today was especially hard.

Let it all out hun.
That's what we're here for *hugs*

Its amazing how much better I feel after a rant on here! If I didn't have this place I'm worried I wud start smoking again which wud be daft as ttc is hard enough without that affecting it!

Some folks don't think before they speak. My bestie is currently not speaking to me because I gave her my honest opinion but she's had me feeling like that a few times too xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back