Dead limbs.....

RachelJ

Reaction score
Last night I woke up needing the loo and my whole body was numb - it took about 10 minutes for enough feeling to return so I felt safe enough to get out of bed (luckily the pins and needles held off until I was laying down again).

I would put it down to a strange sleeping position but, for some weeks now, I've been suffering with dead arms at different times during the day too followed by the inevitable pins and needles.

Any ideas?

If I wake up on my back my legs feel like I've had a knee wobbler of an orgasm (I wish lol). Think it has something to do with LO laying on the nerves in the back. Try propping yourself on your left side with pillows, it works for me until the cramp sets in :roll: xxxxxx

dead arms and pins and needles could be carpel tunnel syndrome hun x

I've been getting this too, but I suspect I am in line for carpal tunnel syndrome like Nikki says.

I've heard of carpal tunnel syndrome but don't really know what it is - a google session is now on the cards! Will it scare me??

Probably, there's likely at least one horror story about someone waking up and their hands and feet have fallen off overnight or something lol. Talk to your gp tomorrow xxxxxxxxx

I've had this for the last week, it's worse in bed but get it during the day, couldn't switch my alarm off yesterday at all, totally paralysed hands, couldn't feel anything other than pins and needles :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back