Dead hands and feet in the morning!!

Miss_May

Reaction score
Does anyone else get this? I wake up with numb feet and hands and it takes me about 15 minutes to get them going again. I can barely walk when I get out of bed and it feels like my hands have been slammed inside a door and I can't bend my fingers. Can anyone suggest any remedies? I find that a cold floor helps and I tend to have a shower as soon as I am stable. xx

Ive only had this once or twice... went to stand up and my feet wouldnt work!!

I've heard splinting your wrist can help this, so that its straight. One of the girls in work has been suffering. Very badly, but she's ignored that advice from drs/midwives so not sure if it is effective or not!! X

I had this when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was given splints for both wrists and it really helped. It was a nightmare before! Mention it to your midwife xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 17th Dec 2013

I suffer with my hands constantly now it's carpel tunnel x

I had it in my fingers it felt like there was no blood left in them I just sat shaking my hands till it was better .. It's gone now tho

Yup was gonna say about carpel tunnel in your wrists/hands. I had this badly last pregnancy. It could get very painful. Wearing wrist supports during the night really helped. Actually ended up wearing them sometimes during the day too when it got really bad.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Ive been told with my hands its carpal tunnel, they're so sore and finding it really hard to bend my fingers, ive noticed my feet are getting very sore especially in the morning when I get up to walk, and I thought id had all the pregnancy symptoms lol

I had this all through third tri, but relieved when it disappeared as soon as i had my bubbas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back