Day time naps?

kellie80

Reaction score
Aimee at the minute has a day time nap still. She goes up for an hour about 11am. She then goes bed everynight at 7pm but shes getting up at 6am and its just too early for me. Nathan sleeps 8-8 and Aimee keeps waking him up plus she shares a room with Jess who doesn't go back to sleep after Aimee wakes her. I'm wondering if cutting out her day time nap would work? Has anyone cut out napping this young and did it help? Shes almost 19 months old.

thats her body clock. if she wakes at 6 she will do it whether you put her to bed later earlier cut her daytime nap ANYTHIN. I reckon thats good if she goes 7 - 6. Count your blessings. :)

Hannah wakes between 6.30 and 7am ahe has a nap at about 11am anything up to 2 hours and goes to bed about 7pm to 7.30 pm

Braydon normally has a 2 hour nap up untill 4 nites ago he was sleeping 7.30 to 7.15 ish but now he is awake all nite again and i thought we were getting somewhere
i need his 2 hour nap to have a lil day nap for myself hehe

Hi

Isaac either has 2 half hour naps or one big 1-2 hour nap in the day then bed at 8pm (but by the time he has had 3 stories and got to sleep its more like 8:45pm) then he's up anything between 7am-8:30am. I keep thinking I should set my alarm and get him up at 7am every morning but sleeping in till 8:30am is too tempting. I do think its important though to have routines and I think it can make a huge diference, is just means you have to compromise sometimes. If I didnt have a lay in when he sleeps in late then he would get asleep earlier after his stories then I'd have more time to myself in the evenings. Its swings and roundabouts.

hope you get sorted.

Lou :D

Well I did try it and Budge was right, it didn't make any difference at all to when she woke up. Shes back having her nap again and giving me an hours piece in the day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back