Yay!!! He slept through the night!!

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Well this is the 2nd night Fin has slept through the night!! I can't believe it!! He's changed his eating habits to having a massive feed @6.30 then bed 6.30-7pm. I try and dream feed at 10 when I go to bed (last night he didn't want it!) then he sleeps through til 6am and has another whopper feed (@30mins bf which is a long session for him)
So happy he's such a good boy! Only problemo is my boobs are fit to bursting in the morning and the other one leaks while he feeds from the first. Small price to pay!
There might be something in that 12lb or 12 week thing as he's 12 weeks now (and weighs @14lb 7) I'm one happy mummy!!

Hay wepp done! Jealous, charlie is nearly 6 months still wakes for a feed :( x

Jack's slept through from 9pm-7am for the last 4 nights but i'm too nervous to say 'he sleeps through now' to people because he'll start waking again lol

Well done Finley!! x

I am sure it's a growing spurt that's brought this on but at least I know he can do it :) I'm sure they'll be nights where he feeds but it's fab that he has done it at least twice!

Jack's slept through from 9pm-7am for the last 4 nights but i'm too nervous to say 'he sleeps through now' to people because he'll start waking again lol

Well done Finley!! x

Well done Jack...it does feel weird when they do it but it is great that they can.

I know, i'm loving the solid block of sleep though ... remind me why i'm going to be doing this all over again soon?! (Hopefully) lol x

That's great! :pompom: I wonder if the weight has helped with B too. Last weigh in (last week) was nearly 12lb! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back