day in hospital tommorrow :( - updated pg 2

paradysso

Reaction score
fun day tommorrow...

have to drive an hour to one hospital for my GTT :wall:

then after thats done... drive another 1/2 hour to another hospital to see my consultant and convince him to let me have my VBAC. then Ive got to go have a growth scan.

dreading it, even if im excited, its just a bit too much for one day and im meant to be resting after going into labour at the weekend :(

on a plus.... friday is my last day of work :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wow.. having to travel to two hospitals would really annoy me.. :shock: :shock:

dreading it, even if im excited, its just a bit too much for one day and im meant to be resting after going into labour at the weekend
what do u mean?

i went into labour on friday but it stopped and again over the weekend but it stopped again :cheer:

so they have told me to take it easy and if it does happen again to get straight to L&D ward, but told me to stop working as im doing too much... cleaning 7 - 8 a day is too much hehehehe :rotfl: now i just get to clean my own house for 8 hours a day instead.

ooooo no way! did it stop on its own? or did they hospital stop it? i would of been scared and excited lol. anyway take it easy woman! :hug:

midna said:
I have a hospital mission for you ... you have to take a pic up the uniform of a good looking nurse.... you have to be stealth elaine ...stealth ..you can do it and you can post the results on this thread.

Your second mission is to ask the sonographer for a scan of your intestines so I can see your poop :D

w000 goodluck hunnyx

jesus christ :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahahahaha midna!!!!!

why not, give me some thing to do :clap:

and jodie_honey.... yeah luckily it stopped on its own, but my labour was like this last time, just never actually kicks in, but im more positive as its started earlier this time.

hahaha ur guna look crazy takin pics up nurses uniforms u myt even get arrested hahaha... if u do it without getting caught u are 1 brave and lucky woman lool

good luck thou n hope its not 2 tiring 4 u :) xxx

you should def take up midna's challenge!!! would make the day more amusing anyway!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hope it goes ok :hug:

I have just got back...

GTT test - it was horrible had to sit on a crappy plastic chair for 2 hours in a smelly hot room packed full of other peope :wall: Will get the results tommorrow some time.

Scan - baby measuring approx 4lb 4... so good average size and she said will be about the same size as Alana 8lb ish!!! We got a close up picture of her face, will upload it later. She also confirmed its most definately a girl :dance:

Consultant - hes happy for me to have a VBAC, if i go into spontanious labour I have 70% chance of success. but he wont let me go past 41 weeks. they will break my waters then and leave me 24 hours and still nothing then it will be a section :wall:

The baby is the right way round, and as long as it stays i got a good chance, as my notes says baby got stuck from being back to back and not being able to fit into pelvis any more, so im feeling very confident about the whole vbac now :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back