*DANNIIS LABOUR THREAD*UPDATE 14 6.30pm 08/09/08*PIC ADDED*

Wow I thought Dannii was going to stay preggers forever, brilliant!!! Good luck babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

yayyyyyy :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: go Dannii and Evie :D :D :D

gotta pop down to town so will be thinkin nice relaxin openin up thoughts in your direction wooooo :D loadsa love xxxx

Good luck Dannii hun, I am really excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of baby Evie :D

Xxx

:dance: :dance: :dance:
I'm SO EXCITED! I feel like we've been waiting ages for Dannii to pop so goodness knows how she feels! I am so excited for her! Sending you lots of love, can't wait to see pictures of Evie!

It feels like forever I've been waiting for this thread! :cheer: Her contractions can't be too bad if she's gone to Little Chef! The only contractions I've known are drip induced contractions which were awful, could barely breath let alone go out! :lol: Good luck Dannii!! :hug:

good luck dannii!!!!!!

hope it all goes quick for you!! :hug:

xxx

Good Luck Dannii :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Get as much nice food as you can down you Hospital food is :puke:

Take care
Kathy x

Yay :cheer: Good luck :D

I'm also very jealous as all the Little Chef's in my area seem to have closed, I love their cooked breakfasts :D

Sounds Like she could have this baby by tonight!!

:shock: Excited or what!!!

Thats it Dannii girl get some food down you...

Get this down you, should keeop you going!!!

little_chef440.jpg

Keep popping into tri 3 to see whats happening!

Good Luck Dannii!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

wow how exciting is this :D hope all keeps going well! xx

hennaly said:
Im ready for update 3 now please :lol:
:lol: me too I'm glued to this forum today, I keep checking for updates. Good luck Dannii, can't wait to see that first pic of little Evie :cheer:

I'm home for a while!! :cheer: Thanks ladies. :hug:

I enjoyed my meal! :dance: lol

I'm still getting contractions (they're a bit irregular) my Bishops Score is 9 (out of 13) &, lost all my plug! :cheer:

I've just had a HUGE clear out too (oh no, hope I kept some of that Little Chef meal to keep me going :rotfl: )

Anyway, got to go back for 3pm so I'm going to try and have a little sleep.

Oh and by the way, literally straight after the pessary was administered, I got a horrible stabbing pain up "there" which felt like a knife going up me :( That kinda hurt, but seems to have worn off now. :pray:

Anyway, if they let me home again after this next dose, I'll pop back on later!!

I was so scared earlier :( I cried loads this morning about today. I just kept thinking "I know I won't be able to do this" and setting myself up for a horrible day. I feel much better now. I'm still dreading later, and when labour starts properly. I won't deny that I'm petrified! Funny how you know for 9 months that this day will come, but when it finally arrives, I don't feel prepared?! Hmmm!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back