DANNII,NickyB, Mildly, angiemum2b, vix taika - 1st 2 pop? :)

How exciting! I can't believe it's so soon for us all! :cheer:

The last 9 months have been both crazy slow and crazy quick... not sure how that's possible, but somehow it managed it! :think:

My little Millie doesn't seem in any hurry to leave at all (apart from some uncomfortable/painful Braxton Hicks for the last week or so there's been absolutely no signs) so I reckon we're going overdue. Besides everyone knows IT'S DANNII'S TURN!!! Hear that Evie? IT'S TIME! I'm predicting Evie's arrival tomorrow in fact (but best of luck for the appointment on Tuesday if she's ignoring me!) so there's not long for you now at all :hug:

Okay, so Mildly predicts 9th Sept for me and Dannii predicts the 4th - let's see! I don't mind going overdue to be honest; I'd just rather avoid an induction if possible. I'm aiming for 10.09.08 at 07.06am. Shouldn't be too hard, right? ;)

Good luck everyone, here's to us all holding our babies within the next two weeks!

I'm quite happy for us all to wait until Evie puts in an appearance :lol:

I'm hoping I don't reach the induction stage too as I don't think I'll be allowed the birthing pool if that happens due to needing more monitoring (I might be making that up, I need to ask at my next appointment).

This is for you ladies!! Best of luck, and I agree, lets let Danni pop first :)

i went shopping for you girlies and heres what I have brought you!

Lots of juicy Pineapple rings
Canned_Pineapple.jpg

A nice fresh Vindaloo
vindaloo.gif

Radox with Clary Sage for a nice relaxing bath
RadoxMuscSoakHerbBath.jpg

The Karma Sutra for a hot steamy night of passion and nip tweaking (No condoms nessary) ;) ;)
pocketKamaSutra.jpg

The latest flymo, get mowing that grass!!
mower2.jpg

Some castor oil when things get dire...
CASTOR.jpg

*Note: I wouldn't suggest using the flymo during intercourse...

lol Thanks for adding me! I feel so special!

:cheer:

Haha Sharne! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back