Damon John Hamill 09/07/2010 16.26 6lbs 4.5oz * Now with Pics*

Wow what a story - it sounds ike you did really well, how are you now? Gorgeous boy he's perfect xxx

Congratulations Simone! :yay: Damon is beautiful! I love his monkey outfit :love: xxx

well done to you for doing all that! i would have been petrified! so great that your both ok! xxx

Wow he is beautiful, i'm glad you both came through it ok, congratulations honey xx

Last edited:
ahhh my goodness what a cutie!!!! :love:

Glad to hear hes well now. Scary to think about everything that happened but you were obviously in very good hands :hug:

Cant wait to hear more about him as he grows up. Good luck with the breast feeding too.

Awww congratulations on your birth, Im glad it all was ok in the end!! You must be very proud!

x

wow, he's a stunner! Sounds you like you coped amazingly with what sounds like a very stressful birth, but look what you get at the end, totally worth it all :) congratulations!! xx

:love: what a lovely baby boy you have. Love the name Damon too. The birth sounds a bit stressful, glad you are both doing well. xx

aww hes gorgeous simone seems like uz both had a hard time take plenty of rest xx congrats

What a story! Glad everything was well in the end xx

awwwwwww he is adorable! what a lovely name - Damon :) how did you manage to look so good in your pictures!!? i was so rough and my eyes were everywhere after the epidural i had haha. what a scary but amazing story! i'm so glad you both got here safe and sound eventually. ickle Damon is lovely i love his green outfit at the end! and he is already stretching his legs out long, my Riley kept his legs scrunched up for the first week i thinks!! hehe. lots of love to you hun and congratualtions! i bet you and Eva and your dad are so proud :) xxxxxxxxxxx

aw bless! isnt he the most gorgeous thing ever! XX you did it! well done! XX

Thanks everyone :) It means alot :)

I'm recovering well. Got some pretty bad bruising and the surgeon had randomly left a huge stitch in my wound which the midwife had to cut out :lol: but other than that I'm fine :D

I'm too smitten with my two gorgeous kids to care anyway :love:
And they both love each other to bits, he follows her voice and looks for her and she kisses him non stop :D

:cloud9: Awww - sounds like you're doing well other than the bruising :-( Hope you start to feel better soon! :) Xx

ahhh :love: your daughter sounds so sweet! Hope youre bruising heals quickly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back