Damn you crappy Sky!

Londoner Claire

Reaction score
'No satellite signal is being received', is all I'm getting. SO damn annoying as they are such a big company. Their dishes can't even handle a bit of rain. Anyone else get the same problem and know or anything I can do?

it burns my ass when that happens claire :x :x :x :x

phone thmem up and complain and you get a free month

Have you tried kicking it??
Seriously though try unplugging it and plugging it back in again, taking the card out putting it back in, asking it nicely?
:rotfl:
There's nothing on anyway

LOL maybe I'll use your wording too, sounds funny. I'll give them a call now, thanks!

I GOT that afew weeks ago, call them they tell you some codes to type into your tv with ur remote to c if its the box or the dish.

With ours it was the dish, and the fitting folk had tightened a bolt to tight the wire split and the rain got in.

What a pain in the behind. I hate it when that happens. Ours is alright at the min. but its blowing a gale outside so expecting it to go any time soon!!

Mel_ said:
Have you tried kicking it??
Seriously though try unplugging it and plugging it back in again, taking the card out putting it back in, asking it nicely?
There's nothing on anyway

I was about to watch a film on the Movie channels as the TV is a load of pants today. I can't take the card out as it will reset my TV, I'll try pulling the plug though and putting it back in when it goes again, it's come back on now.

Our sky has just started stuggling too, I dont mind though OH is watching boring sky sports anyway :(

i dont really have any problems with my sky. but i still phone them every now and them and make up a random complaint like some thing didnt record and i tell them i am leaving i get 3 free monhs :lol:

last time i phoned them i was going mad that it frooze a few times. they credited my account with £50 :wink:

That message came up the other night when I was really engrossed in Perfect Parents, I wasnt happy!! Came straight back on but I think I might complain and see if we get let off with next months payment :angel: :lol:

:rotfl: I wish I had the balls to do stuff like that :rotfl:

dionne said:
i dont really have any problems with my sky. but i still phone them every now and them and make up a random complaint like some thing didnt record and i tell them i am leaving i get 3 free monhs :lol:

last time i phoned them i was going mad that it frooze a few times. they credited my account with £50 :wink:

I like your style Dionne :wink:

OH phoned up and said it was too expensive so they halfed our bill for 6 months!! Result! :D

Kim said:
OH phoned up and said it was too expensive so they halfed our bill for 6 months!! Result! :D

I've done that before, should really do it again :D

I'll have to think of something like that to say. My free movie channels finish next month, I got 6 months free when I joined. I can't afford to pay £19 a month for them but don't want to loose them either.

Kim said:
dionne said:

Id love to try that but knowing my luck Id probably ring up and say...

'I want to cancel my subscription cos its too blooming expensive' (and Id throw in a few big words to impress them)

..and instead of offering me some sort of half price bill they'd say 'Ok then, thanks for letting us know...'

So I wont bother :lol:

Don't worry they would NEVER do that!! Everyone rings and complains to get it cheaper, I've never known anyone to have to actually cancel it.

Get ringing and save a few quid!!

i got sky when they had the offer of the first 3 months being half price but when i looked i only got 1 months half price blooming fibbers that really annoyed me grrrr damn sky and im always getting problems with my signal too. :evil:

They're gonna be bombarded with calls from angry women now arent they :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back