Crappy Hormones!

Nope, no GF, never had one, and despite having worked in a pub for the last god knows how long, no real mates either. I don't have many, but i see them occasionally and talk to some a lot via email/txt, and i frequently join Dom down the pub with all the lads from his work on a Friday night cos i get on really well with them

I dont have many proper friends...
Perhaps we could meet up one weekend, me, Simon; u and Dom??
Siany1982

That would be really good! I'd like that! Did you manage to get on the water birth classes?

Oh crap, no, I forgot to call, when is it? lol
When do u fancy meeting up??
Siany1982

Thursday 11th at St Richards... I don't know, when are you free? Now Dom's not working at the chippy (as well as the marquee company), we're actually able to go out at the weekends. We're thinking of cinema tonight, although he's not home yet

We went last night, but to watch something for my littlen, The Zookeeper, very much for kids lol
What time on the Thursday is it??? Im probably too late now, but worth trying...
Siany1982

7pm i think... At our antenatal classes loads of people didn't turn up cos they'd had their babies by them, so even though its late, you might find theres some cancellations. That is if LO hasn't arrived by then! Not sure what we're seeing, there isn't a lot on over at the Odeon, so we may end up at Vue. Zookeeper looked good, but def a kids film. Having said that, really want to see Cars 2

Zookeeper, not that good to be honest, Horrible Bosses, was pretty good.... I enjoyed it anyway and so did Simon... Do u mean the Odean at Port Solent??? What else is on at the Cinema at the mo??
I will phone St Richards first thing Monday and see if we can get in, I'll let u know what they said...
Siany

There isn't a lot at Port Solent tonight, at least not what i want to see. Theres Horrible Bosses, Bridesmaids, Captain America, Harry Potter and Super 8. I'd watch Horrible Bosses and Bridesmaids. Vue has Transformers and Bad Teacher too. Do let me know, it would be great if you could get on them too

I would say give Horrible Bosses a go, I like the look of Bridesmaids too, check out the trailers online....
Yeah will message u ASAP about St Richards...
Siany

Dom seems to be hoping for Horrible Bosses! I will see Bad Teacher, at some point

Yeah Bad Teacher looked good, but I think Horrible Bosses has more ratings....
Siany

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back