Damn witch -_-

Gaby

Reaction score
Well, after a 52 day cycle AF finally came. :( Went to bed last night and wiped some, well, pink discharge, wouldn't have said blood. I was really hoping it was a inplantation bleed, but I just knew I'd get a huge temo drop. Temp was almost at the coverline this morning, a drop of 0.3. More bleeding this morning.

I forgot how bright a true bleed is. My bleeds on the pill had started getting quite dark and almost brown sometimes (tmi sorry)

So now i've got to try to work out when i'm going to OV this month -_- Now there's the impossible task. But at least I know FF got it right about when I OVed, give or take a day.

Gah! There's a huge pile of washing up in the kitchen that i just don't feel like doing, and I doubt DH of FIL will do it (they're both home from work -_- )

awww bless - maybe we can be BFP buddies next month

sending you lots of baby dust :hug: :hug: :hug:

at least you can start again for real this time and I think your cycles will settle down now. Good luck this months and have a :hug: to get you through AF this time

sorry the witch got you- at least next months o date should be much sooner! :hug:

Sorry she got u again good luck for next time lots of baby dust for u. :hug:

Thanks guys :hug: Guess i'll get used to this after a few months trying ^_^; Can't believe my first cycle ttc was nearly 8weeks long :shock:

about 2months ago. 9th dec i think. Only had one cycle since ^^; Hopefully my next cycle should be normal. Just took my body ages to kick start and ovulate, lol

good luck gaby ., least if u fall this month it will be easier to date ! lots of baby dust for feb !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back