D + C today

katyk

Reaction score
For those who don't know, my baby Henno was found to have no heartbeat so today I'm having a D + C :cry:

I'm not looking forward to it lol but then who does with operations? :)

Aw hun I am so sorry take care of yourself. I hope the surgery goes without complication. :hug:

Sorry to hear your news honey sending lots of :hug: take care of yourself. Hope op goes well. xxx

Hope you're feeling ok after the op :hug:

Just take each day one day at a time...

Thinking of you :hug:

Thanks for the kind words everyone:)

It went ok, not too much bleeding. I was wide awake as soon as I came round and asking for food :lol:

glad it went as well as could have hun, thinking of you give me a shout if you need a chat at all :hug: :hug:

:hug: just some hugs doll.. i know it's hard, :hug: :hug: :hug: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

i'm so sorry hun... i had one and i was shit scared, but it's not that bad so to speak..

hope your ok :hug:

i was just reading this post and im not sure about what a D + C is?
xnatx

dilation and curettage. They knock you out and clear out your womb because mine didn't do it by itself. Gross I know :puke: :)

So sorry for your loss,glad it went as well as it could of for you :hug:

Thanks all, think I'll have a word to the docs and see what they are checking for :)

hey i had a d&c done 3 weeks ago yesterday it wasnt to bad bleed for about 5 days on and off worst bit was having to wear sanitry towels never worn them before felt odd and very self conchush (sp)
i was ok for pain found that ibruprofen worked better then paracetamol for me hope you feel better soon
manda x

So sorry you had to go through all that :hug: sending you lotds of luck and baby dust for the future x :hug:

Thanks both, I've always used towels so it wasn't a prob :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back