Cystitis (prob tmi)

cinnamon81

Reaction score
Has anyone got any tips for not getting this?!

I've only had it once in my life before, which was when my lil' bump was conceived due to antibiotics making the pill not work, but anyway...

Since being pregnant i end up with cystitis about every fortnight. Having to pee every 2 mins and it feeling like razor blades on the way out :eek: anyway each time i get antibiotics and it clears up, but a week again its back :?

I rock back and forwards when peeing to empty my bladder as much as possible, always wipe front to back, and empty my bladder before and after sex. Oh and I do put clean pants on every day (my mum asked this :oops: ) and they're big pants, not thongs.

Anyone else suffering :( or got any helpful advice?

I have had cystitis many times, ouch! Hate it! Usually I take the sachets but don't think they're allowed now. Otherwise lots of Cranberry Juice is brill and lots of water too which is an arse as all you want it more trips to the loo!

If it doesn't clear up in a few days hun maybe see your GP as it can get quite nasty if not treated
Hope you're better soon :hug: xx

yah water and cranberry juice every day might help prevent any more attaks.

Sandi

Thanks for your replies ladies, will pop cranberry juice on my shopping list.....

Hi

I had cystitis for 2 years (2 weeks off 1 week on) and was about to get a horrible cathetar flow test done but got my BFP. Actually my pregnancy has so far cured the problem, which is wierd.

Any way may be try Waterfall D-Mannose from http://www.sweet-cures.com/.

It is supported by the MS society too. You could email them suppling Waterfall D-Mannose and ask them if you can use it in pregnancy?

Mx

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice!! It has more cranberry in than the rest and it seems to work like a treat for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back