Cystitis...Ouch!!! :(

KeLe101

Reaction score
Help....please, does anyone else suffer from this????? I have got it, I think, for the first time in my life and it's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I am weeing glass, my bladder hurts all the time and I am just wondering what causes it? Is it cos I have BD'd so much round ovulation time? I flipping well hope I get my bfp after all this suffering! I have drank a litre of cranberry juice and got some sachets of cystitis medicine, but it's not helping much at the minute. Anyone got any tips on how to get rid? I am not a happy bunny (I'll call myself a bunny as I think it's cos I've been at it like a rabbit that I've got this!) :( :( :(

hi there,

I might be able to help out here - used to get cysitis a lot although haven't had it for the last two years. ANd yes you are probaly getting it through all the bding :oops:

The way I used to relieve mine was literally to drink as many pints of water as I could as soon as i had symptoms. Literally used to flush it out of my system After about an hour or two it hurt a lot less to pee. A hot water bottle also helped me.

Hope it goes soon lovey - if it doesn't get to your docs you might need antibiotics

katexxx

bicarb of soda mixed in a drink - thats all that is in the sachets, but after bd have a wee as soon as you can and have a small dose of bicarb to stop it coming back. you cant have bicarb when pregnant though.

Sorry hon, my friend is going through this at the moment whilst TTC and it's awful

Lots of water and cranberry juice. You can go to the docs for antibiotics too if it doesn't get better

Came in here to warn you....had an early scan yesterday and I am pregnant with twins. Non identical = 2 eggs. Wanted to warn you because I sent you those angus cactus tablets to help regulate your cycles and I was taking them the month I conceived when I produced the 2 eggs :shock: They did work though, I got pregnant sure enough! x

here are some thing to definitely avoid too:

Wearing tights
Drinking alcohol
Drinking caffeine
Eating spicy food

All these things exacerbate cystitis so stay clear!!!

Also, make sure you pee before AND after BD-ing b/c that will help flush out any of the bacteria before it gets shoved up anyplace unpleasant.

If you're drinking cranberry juice, make sure that it's PURE cranberry juice (the stuff you pick up from a health food store) instead of any cranberry juice drink like you get at the supermarket, b/c that stuff is chock full of sugar and bacteria feeds on sugar (so also stay away from anything sugary while you're feeling like this).

Hope you feel better soon!!

:hug: :hug:

Melissa

Thanks for al the tips ladies, I am flushing it out of me slowly but surely, though if it's still here tomorrow, I'm going to docs to see if I can get some antibiotics.

And OMG!!! Ejjie, twins? That's fantastic, though I guess from your point a little shocking, news!!!! Ha, thanks for the warning about the agnus! I'm going to start taking them when AF arrives! I only hope I get half your luck (literally!!) with them. But one baby, 2 babies...it's all good for me!! My dad is actually a triplet so I am already half expecting multiples anyway!!! That's really lovely news though, big congratulations :dance: :dance:

Thanks for al the tips ladies, I am flushing it out of me slowly but surely, though if it's still here tomorrow, I'm going to docs to see if I can get some antibiotics.

And OMG!!! Ejjie, twins? That's fantastic, though I guess from your point a little shocking, news!!!! Ha, thanks for the warning about the agnus! I'm going to start taking them when AF arrives! I only hope I get half your luck (literally!!) with them. But one baby, 2 babies...it's all good for me!! My dad is actually a triplet so I am already half expecting multiples anyway!!! That's really lovely news though, big congratulations :dance: :dance:

SORRY FOR THE MULTIPLE POSTS, IT MUST HAVE BEEN ALL THAT TALK ABOUT TWINS AND TRIPLETS....NO, NOT REALLY, MY PC/THE FORUM WAS PLAYING UP!!!! SORRY!!!

Lots of water Honey, its pure and will flush all the nasties out. 4+ pints of water a day and youl soon start to feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back