• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycles after m/c

andreag

Reaction score
I had a m/c at 6 weeks on 8 Feb. It was a complete M/c and I did not require any intervention. I bled for about 5 days and had a scan which said everything was clear. I had first AF on 29 March (7 weeks later), which was normal, but am now on CD34 and no sign of AF and BFN's on the tests. I had thought after the first AF everything would be back to normal (normal cycle previously was 31ish days). Is it normal to have irregular cycles for several months?

Thanks for your help
Andrea

Hi,

Sorry about your mc :cry: :hug: :hug:

This may not help but this is what happened with me.

I miscarried in July 06 and had a D&C, had one AF about 6 weeks later. Then i got pregnant with DS!

He is now 10 month and i have had 3 AF's since, two were 28 days and last month it was 38!!

I think with mc it takes a while for your cycles to settle down. Thats what they told me. But i got preg so quick i didn't have time to find out!

Lau
xx

Thanks for that. I'm glad you caught so quickly after your M/c - they do say you are extra fertile but I can't say as I understand how that would work? Do you release more than 1 egg? is it stickier? Mystery.
I think I was just expecting too much. I didn't have an AF after Charlotte was born and before I was pregnant with Sam, so I expect they could have been a bit haywire anyway. I just want AF to come so we can start trying again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back