• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cutting down milk feeds

Gruntie2

Reaction score
porscia is now eating 3 solidmeals a day and i am trying to cut out some of her milk feeds....she is not taking to juice or boiled water... i have tried her with juice now about 7 times...i have tried the cow and gate juice and now the hipp juice.... any ideas on how to get her to take her juice instead ofmilk?

We still have this problem. :wall:

As long as you lo is having 500-600ml of milk a day then don't worry too much about the fluid intake. (as long as she is not constapated)

We offer juice and water every day and he sometimes has a wee sip but that is it. He also has his milk as part of his meal, (after) We tend to give fruit as an alternative to the juice.

Anyone got tips that I could use too. xxx

We went through the same thing, LO just wasn't interested in juice or water, so I just made sure she drank enough milk.
It's only now that she's started liking juice.

Jared won't drink juice either, but he will drink fennel tea (no milk/sugar added)cooled down from his cup. Maybe fennel or redbush tea would something to try with her. Jared also does not like milk and only has around 13oz a day!

I used to give D some milk in his cup to get him used to drinking from it, then started putting water in it. I still don't give him any juice, just water or milk. I just sat it on his high chair and let him play about with it until he got used to using it himself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back