***CustardCream's labour watch***

hi everyone just a quick hello and thanks. me and alfie still recovring as was very traumaic birth. forceps, sucktion, i got cut so also have stitches down below in hospital till wed and doc said today it was life saving. usig net at side of my bed on the tv. we both need to recver but hes amazin. im so in love, hes amazing x

hi everyone just a quick hello and thanks. me and alfie still recovring as was very traumaic birth. forceps, sucktion, i got cut so also have stitches down below in hospital till wed and doc said today it was life saving. usig net at side of my bed on the tv. we both need to recver but hes amazin. im so in love, hes amazing x

Oh gosh hunny! I'm so sorry it was a traumatic one. But I'm glad he's here and your both okay. Welcome to the world little Alfie. Looking forward to seeing a pic of him custard. I hope you recover quickly hunny xxx

Congratulations hun. Sad to hear it was traumatic but bet It's worth it. I would do this 1000 times over. Xxxx

Sorry it was a traumatic one but massive congratulations on the birth of Alfie. :love:

x x

Just read over this after 2 years. Made me cry. I must have been a bit drugged up in my last post on this page my spelling was awful lol x

Congratulations! Glad it's over for you

Just realised it was over 2 years ago!!! Congratulations nonetheless ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back