Cupboard safety locks

xSuzx

Reaction score
Can any one recommend any good ones, and where to get them from.

We used to have some for the boys the sort that go on the inside and up have to push the plastic "lock" to open the cuboard fully, but it didn't take them long to figure them out.

Now Lily has found our cupboards and keeps getting the weetabix out and eating them :rotfl:

Plus we have a kitchen cupboard with cleaning stuff in that we obviously don't want her getting at.

xSuzx

Hiya Suz,

We have had the same problem with Olivia, except she found the crisp cupboard and would walk round the house with the crisps sp everytime poor Brooke or daddy opened a pack of crisps they where all crushed :wall: :wall:

Anyway, not sure if this will be of any help but we have bought these,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=017

They are the same ones that mothercare sell but cheaper. They are quite stiff when you psuh down on them to open the cupboard, so if lily was to figure them out she wouldnt be able to open them! Brooke struggles to open them.

They Are very heard wearing too i remember having some for Brooke and she snapped them within no time when trying to open the cupboards. But These Ones Are Fine Olivia pulls on the cupboards quite hard and they are still ok!

HTH :D

i have seen some before that are inside the door and you need a magnet to open it
they look pretty good?

in my mums house she has an alarm on the sweet cupboard hahaha so funny when its open the buzzer goes off and mum starts chasing us :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back