Cup advice

K X

Reaction score
Rebecca just wont use it! :twisted: I have gave her a little baby juice diluted with water, as I know you are not supposed to give it to them in a bottle. But she just can't get to grips with it and keeps throwing it on the floor :wall:

i didnt know that your not supposed to give them it in a bottle i gave colby herfirst diluted bottle of juice 2 weeks ago when it was roasting and she took 4oz of it and seemd fine afterwards

Phoebe won't take a beaker either :x

She has about 6 different ones here but just isn't interested. I give them to her empty to play with but she just isn't interested.

She has her juice in a bottle. I'm not too worried. I'll just keep trying every now and then.

She has her 2 front teeth through and I just brush her teeth and gums to keep the sugar from the juice off.

I gave Seren the cup empty and let her play with it, then after a week I put water in it. She now takes a bit, mainly through chewing down on the spout (ts one of those ones where the baby has to bite down to get water out).

Weestar you are advised not to give juice in a bottle as it causes the juice to pool around the teeth and can cause decay. You can get tooth friendly beakers (you should also try to limit use of those beakers where the baby has to really suck the juice out as this does the same thing as bottles) from Boots etc

Braydon wont touch his beaker full stop just chicks it at me, those things can hurt hehe

Abi wont have a beaker just bites it, Abi has juice out of a cup well squash as she wont drink water or baby juice, in my opinion it's better for them to have juice out of a bottle than none at all especially when the weather is so hot, it's better than them being taken into hospital and poked witth needles cos they're dehydrated, just make sure you brush there teeth properly :0)

Isaac has the avent magic beaker and he is going through about 3 cups a day. He holds it and does it himself but most of it ends up all over him so out of the 3 cups a day he probably drinks about half of one if that. I do hold it for him at meal times to make sure he does get a good drink out of it.

Only trouble is I bought him a purple and pink one! I was in a rush so now he has a girls cup :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back