Cucumber

MrsR

Reaction score
Whenever I eat cucumber Sebastian goes bonkers!! He either loves it or hates it but either way it gets him rolling and kicking so I was wondering if anyone else had noticed their bubs reaction to particular food? x x

baked beans if i have beans on toast jellybean goes nuts i thought to start with it was just having a big meal but it doesnt happen at every tea time lols

God Helen - I wondered what you were going to say about Cucumbers - when I saw the title of your post!:shock: (sorry, I must have a dirty mind!)

thank goodness it was about eating it!:rotfl::rotfl:

Last edited:
Dirty beggas! Lmao

Any food gets my boy going... Just like his mammy!

MIne seems to be creme caramels or anything cold - like ice cold water or ice lollies (which are a particular favourite for me in this weather!!)

Yum cucumber.... :) anything gets little man going, eatting, drinking, lying on my back but most of all he has fun jumping about when I need to wee lol

Tut tut tut! I'm disgusted! I'm completely innocent and have no idea to what you could be elludimg! Lmao x alright maybe I'm not THAT innocent! Wondered how many people's minds would immediatly go to smut when they read the title!!!

Oh and I'm with you with the bladder bouncing babylacey's mummy! Every single time!!! Just lay down now in bed watching him rolling and wriggling and kicking x absolutely fascinating!!!

Are all your kicks really noticeable now when your standing and walking around? Flipping amazing! Although I'm not sure if I like the kicking in the bladder.. It's a really weird sensation!

i felt some really funny ones today, after eating flamin hot monster munch and cherry bakewells, :oooo:

so wonder if wiggly collins likes em or not, lol

i loved it tho it was great, cant wait till OH can feel em too :lol:

xxx

Mine wriggles allot if I mix flavours lol like I will have an apple crackers and cheese and be like mmm that was nice have a swig of squash and then have a tuna sanwich which is ok for me but I think hubs gets all the flavors at once haha and it's alrite till I prob add the choc cake on top twenty mins later he/she is going mad prob thinking mum what are you thinking!! Lol x

Mine wriggles allot if I mix flavours lol like I will have an apple crackers and cheese and be like mmm that was nice have a swig of squash and then have a tuna sanwich which is ok for me but I think hubs gets all the flavors at once haha and it's alrite till I prob add the choc cake on top twenty mins later he/she is going mad prob thinking mum what are you thinking!! Lol x

maybe thats where i went wrong, lol maybe i need to stop mixing random food together and graze throughout the day insted of scoffin my face at lunchtimes, lol :whistle:

xxx

Noa likes icecold things (or hate it) but also, if im really hugry he start kicking of, OH reckon he tells me to eat :D then when i have scoffed my face he is kicking again. OH: he is saying thank you haha.

Yeah I'm feeling loads of kicks when standing up and walking around x we were stood at the bus stop on Tuesday and OH was staring at me and I was like 'what are you staring at?' and he said 'Seb's kicking'. Lol x I was like yeah I do know!!! He he x x mmmh mixing flavours-might try that one!!! Especially the chocolate cake bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back