CSA and theyre not working

FeeGee

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone get CSA money from their childs dad who isnt working, an dif so, how much can you expect to receive?

DD's dad hasn't paid anything for over 2 years and it's about time he did. He's never volunteered anything, just used to say he would soon... it never happened.

CSA are supposed to take the money from the JSA.

Thanks Mrs R, do you have any idea how much? DO they take their debts into consideration? x

Think my friend gets £5 a wk from he ex o/h who doesn't work

Thanks Lanny, its not much but its better than nothing.
I wouldnt say I NEED his money but even if I was a millionaire I would expect something from him, its the principle.

They can take 5 pound a week from his JSA, BUT if he has any other dependant children living with him that 5er is protected for them!! x

Thanks, nope he's not got anymore and not likely ever to either! ... but that doesnt seem totally fair, cos just say a woman didnt claim becasue they said they were going to pay,and he then went on to have another child who lived with him then they would be ok whereas the first born wouldnt!

Yeah I know! I've got that exact situation with my eldests dad!! Except he works now and the first 15% of his wages is protected for his daughter!

Life's not fair, just a shame so many kids learn that lesson at a young age :( Still, theyve got us fab mothers which is priceless ! xx

Hiya yeah as previous ladies said on jsa its just a fiver a week, it is the principle and on the bright side its two cartons of baby milk a month. Totally unfair when they go on to have more kids and we and first born suffers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back