• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

crying

1sttimemum

Reaction score
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me

Caitlyn normally sleeps from 7.30 thru til 8ish we thought she had been teething and waking at around 9pm, OH felt sorry for her and brought her down twice, shes cottoned on ALREADY. She fell asleep at 7, i put her in bed, she woke at 8.10 and has been crying to come down since then. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: I have a camera so i can constantly see her, i went in earlier and i thought she had pooed, well she was all happy with me when i was changing her nappy and lifting her out of the cot, when i put her in it she screamed.

Why cant she get the message, its been almost 2 hours????

:hug: Aww hun!

Baillie did the same for a few night after we brought her down for the bells on New Years Eve. She went down ok last night though and fingers crossed for tonight :pray: .

Hopefully she will settle into her routine again soon :hug:

Kim x x x x x

Harrison has done that a couple of times too, it's hard when they are breaking their hearts I just give in, maybe I am weak :lol:

Babylicious said:
Harrison has done that a couple of times too, it's hard when they are breaking their hearts I just give in, maybe I am weak :lol:

Or human......... :wink:

Kim x x x x

I bloody won. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

She was crying fo about 2 and a quater hours, I need my space and i handled it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back