Should I...

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Give evie some calpol?

She has been put of sorts for the past two days. Waking up at 5 and refusing to go back down. To get her to go for her mornin nap I have to hold her and sooth her to sleep.

Even in he bath yesterday she was cryin, and she loves the bath. The only way I hot her to stop was by giving her her teether to chew on. She has also been crying most the morning...she will be fine one min and then, out of the blue, crying gain. if I give her something to chew on she is fine.

Do you suppose she is teething and is in pain? I can't feel any teeth...

Last edited:
Sounds like it, it's horrible isn't it?

I'm on my phone so can't see sigs, how old is she now?

I've got an Amber teething anklet for mine and can't recommend it enough, it's been brilliant.

Aww bless her! That really does sound like teething!! I've heard of those anklet things friends have them for their babies and swear by them! Sorry on phone so can't link! But I'd give her calpol if really unsettled yeah! But obv don't want to give it all time as she could be like it a while (sorry) x

If you search dino daisy Amber teething necklaces the website will come up x

When teething reduced Oscar to tears calpol was the only thing that worked, we tried the lot too, but it always ended up being calpol that did the trick.

At 4 months old I would be ok with giving her calpol.

There are loadsa things you can also try though, teething gels and powders, anbesol and calpol or nurofen.

The teething necklace was a waste of money for us, didn't make a blind bit of difference.

As well as giving him calpol and bonjela when he's really bad I also put his teethers in the freezer and he has a good chew on them and that keeps him occupied too.

xxxxx

teething is so horrid. we gave calpol at times and bonjela helped, also putting teething things in the freezer. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back