Crying my eyes out.... :-)

leesey

Reaction score
Oh my god I am so so emotional right now!!

I was doing the doppler thing, listening to my babies relaxed little heartbeat and then it moved out the way so I said "Where did you go?" and the lil critter went mental!! Started flipping about and the heartrate got much higher!!

So I kept on talking and laughing and he just kept somersaulting about, I couldn't believe it! I stopped for a while to have a quiet wee cry to myself and his heartrate went back down. When I started talking again, the movement started again.

I'm so overwhelmed with emotion right now, my baby reacts to my voice! I read in my baby book it can happen from 15 weeks, but I just didn't realise it could happen to me so soon :)

I'm so happy, I don't know when I'm gonna stop crying!! I can't wait for hubby to get home to show him my little trick :D

Awww that's just the sweetest thing! How did hubby react? X

Awww that's just the sweetest thing! How did hubby react? X

"What you crying about it's a good thing!"
"Yes but they're happy tears"
"Well, it's not like you didn't know it was in there, of course it can hear you silly"

:wall2:

I'm starting to well up again thinking about it. I'm in the hairdressers though! Definitely hormonal this weekend.

Omg that is the cutest post EVER!!!
I think I might cave and get a doppler, even though I promised myself I wouldn't!
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh that's lovely! I am useless with my Doppler I cant make out what any of the noises are! X

Oh that's lovely! I am useless with my Doppler I cant make out what any of the noises are! X

I'll try record some noises later if I can, once you do it every so often you start to know which bit is which and how your own body/baby sounds.
I know that my pulse is a steady 'wubble, wubble'. Baby's is like the backbeat of a rave track (LOL) like 'nn-ts, nn-ts, nn-ts' if you can imagine it!! (I picture him in there dancing about with his glowsticks to the latest dance track :p ) Every time bubs moves it's like a 'blip' or a 'blub-blub' depending on what they're doing. So that's my sounds anyway, hope you like my descriptions cos I sound a bit mad!!

I think ur sounds are about what I hear too, although I refer to Roos heartbeat as a lil train!! :D I have not tried talking to Roo whilst listening in so might go try this now, sounds amazing :) xx

I think ur sounds are about what I hear too, although I refer to Roos heartbeat as a lil train!! :D I have not tried talking to Roo whilst listening in so might go try this now, sounds amazing :) xx

Yeah sometimes it's like the chug of a train but I'm not sure if that's the cord sound? Cos if I move it and push harder I get a good solid sound, not like the ghost train I usually hear!! I don't think I hear galloping very often, so maybe it's a blue baby after all, if you hear the train too ;) xx

Aww lovely post! Made me all smiley!! Brilliant party trick ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back