cruel

mummy78

Reaction score
so i found out last week mmc, i should be 9 weeks now but bean never got a hb, so anyway in booked in for medical management on Sunday(29th) said could happen before, yesterday started to bleed was upsetting but kinda relieved it was happening naturally , was bright red few clots but no pain! But now today slightly brown grrr thought i might avoid hospital Sunday :( mother nature already decided this bean wasn't ment to be but this is damn right cruel!! Just needed to get that out :( xxx

Such sad news. You could still avoid hospital on Sunday though couldn't you? If things change again towards the end of the week? Not much comfort given what you're going through. It's cruel alright, no doubt about it. I'm sorry for your loss. Take care xxx

Last edited:
I was hoping to naturally pass if I could but in the end went for medical management in the form of a D&C and it was a much better choice! In and out of theatre in 10-15 mins and no bleeding/pain in the days that followed xx

Im sorry for your loss! Life is so cruel. Take time to grieve and spend time with your oh! Xx

So sorry to hear this sad news. Hopefully it doesnt drag on too long for you.
Stay strong xx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. Miscarriage is a horribly cruel experience. The physical and emotional pain is horrendous. Thinking of you xx

Last edited:
A MC at that stage rarely NEEDS medical management. If you don't want to go through with the D&C waiting is always an option. What is the best choice for you is very personal. So sorry you have to go through this. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back