2nd M/C this year

MaybeMummy

Reaction score
Some of you may remember me from last year and earlier this year although I havent posted for some time.

I discovered I was pregnant again on Sunday after losing my first little bean in April this year.

On Sunday afternoon I started cramping very badly and knew from then what was happening. However, it took me 2 referrals, an A&E referral and fighting my eay into the local pregnancy unit to be seen (apparently the local gynae unit had lost all the referrals before yesterday)

I had my HCG taken which was 23-very very very low-in fact not even pregnant.

As i know i would now only be around 4 weeks anyway, the nurse exclaimed that 'been as i was adamant I was preg (as if she was doing me a favour to get me off her back) then she would do a 2nd HCG blood test but told me pretty much either im not preg and ive pretty much imagined it or i've had/am having early miscarrige.

I suspect the latter is true.

With my first bean I had medical management and bled very very badly.

Can anyone tell me if I will have the option of speeding things up or as im only very early preg will things have to come naturally?

Also has anyones HCG levels ever been this low and then risen?

Thanks girls..hope all is well x

I dont have any advice but i wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: x

I don't know either but a few ladies on the ttc boards have sadly had the same experience in the last few weeks, hope they will be able to give advice. So sorry for your loss :hug:

Update on this..

MY new hcg is now 9 so an official miscarriage.

It seems the m/c started before I even had my HCG taken on tuesday.

I had three BFP & one lighter pos in A & E and the snotty cow on the phone in EPU has just announced I did not confirm your pregnancy personally so therefore you were never pregnant and that I should just go away.

When I explained about the three BFP and that I would need an anti-d as I am Rhesus Neg she explained that if I was preg then the hormone level I am now would mean the baby had been passed. I find this hard to believe as I have not started bleeding yet-not even spotting.

Can anyone help?

Thanks Girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back