Cravings.

I haven't particularly had any, the only thing I'm wanting that I never really had before is Pepsi max! Normally would only have that if out and would drink diluting orange at home but I've been buying cans of it for home xx

I had loads of cravings at the beginning. Now its just ice lollies and ice cream (white vanilla)

Nope! Didn't have anything with D's and nothing with this one either!

Nope not really. I've wanted pink lady apples & strawberries & potatoes a lot more than usual but not a craving like I have to have it!

Not at first, but in 2nd tri was craving white fish and cheese sauce, and berries, especially blueberries... and now I crave gold top milk and lager. Separately, mind, not together! ;-)

I wouldn't class mine as cravings as I often want something different. One day last week I wanted McDonald's frozen strawberry lemonade, another day I wanted to eat a chilli. Mine are more aversions at the moment. Completely off pizza and cups of tea x

Oh yeah. I've gone completely off some foods that I loved & had everyday!

Be glad you haven't.. With my first I craved salt on toast and limescale!! I would spoon it out of the kettle to eat! Hahaha the thought makes me ill now lol

This time I'm just craving what I can stomach at that time if that makes sense. Like pure orange juice. But once I have a glass I end up wasting the rest of the bottle.

I also craved a kit Kat chunky. As I was eating it my Bf decided to take a big bite out of it. I was livid and actually cried! Haha

Cravings aren't always a good thing. They turn you into a raving lunatic! Haha xx

I'd say i've had more aversions than cravings too. anything greasy is a definete no no

Slb24 that's amazing haha!!! I love hearing of the crazy cravings.
First tri I went off a lot, the thought of eating an evening meal just turned my stomach.
Got my appetite back now though thankfully.

They really do drive me insane ruby! I'm one of those crazy people that has to have it as well. I'm hoping I get normal cravings this time. Things are going well so far lol

Yeah I've had loads of aversions too. Especially if I cook something or smell it whilst cooking. I can't eat it then xx

Fingers crossed you crave a twirl and don't end up licking house bricks or something!!

Haha.. That sounds possible for me lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back