Cravings...

allycat

Reaction score
What are the foods you are craving like mad at the moment? Mine are:

White crusty baguette with sliced hard boiled egg & salad cream (has to be from bakers!)
Chocolate chip tracker bars
Fried bread
Cheese on toast!
Sausage rolls (also from a bakery!)

That's all I can think of at the moment, just wanted to know what stuff everyone else can't get enough of at the moment! :D

mine are prawn cocktail crisp sandwiches with branston pickle, has to be seabrook crisps though and orange juice

Seabrook prawn cocktail crisps
Pickled onion Monster Munch
Oranges
Chocolate
Runny eggs :(

Two weeks ago craving was chicken, mayo & lettuce sarnies
Last weeks craving was toast with jam
This weeks craving is a flour tortilla filled with diced chicken, tomato salsa, grated cheese and mixed leaves - nothing wrong with that you might say but ....... this is what I lived on for weeks leading up to the wedding last year and I swore I'd never eat another one!

i havent had any a dont think.. i'm 17 weeks.. my mw said she didnt have any tho

DD Lauren is now 23 mos but when I was expecting her, all I wanted were peanuts.
Thing is, I'm allergic to all nuts so I managed to get myself into a bit of a situation there, haha.

All fruit: plums, peaches, grapes, oranges, bananas mmmmm mmmmm
Ice Cream
Milk

:lol:

Serendipity_ said:
Ice-lolls :think:

Craving ice lollies or ice can be a sign of low iron, so make sure you mention it to your midwife next time you see her. My sister craved ice pops and gobbled boxes of them a week! :lol:

Really strong salt and vinegar crisps (like Discos or Hula Hoops).
Strawberries.
Pears with chocolate custard, mmmmmmmmmm!

allycat! I think you might be my twin in the craving department ha ha!!! and one addition dib dab sweets

xxx

:think: Hmmm I dont think I really have cravings at the moment, more fancies :lol:

I fancy chocolate quite abit, chinese :oops: los of crap basicly :lol:

lillyblue said:
allycat! I think you might be my twin in the craving department ha ha!!! and one addition dib dab sweets

xxx

LOL if you like thodse jawbreaker gobstopper sweets as well, then we definitely are craving twins! :wink: xxx

these all sound so normal, im craving mint sauce straight from the pot
i just sit and eat it with a spoon, everyone things im barmy.
also bacon, lettuce n mayo sandwiches i eat thm loads :)

x

all fruit all the time
mini chedders
i no its a drink but lemonade i dont normaly drink the stuff but im loving it
xx

I've not really go any cos everything I want I always liked anyway, although I am having a bit of a penchant for the purple Yorkie bars and banana milk.
I seemed to ''crave'' more very early on to what I do now.

Mine are full fat coke - I HATED the stuff before becoming pregnant!!

And

Kit Kats.... I could literaly eat one after the other.

I dont crave these but pickled onions, if I start eating them I cant stop lol. As i say though, i dont crave them.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back