• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cravings and obsessions through pregnancy??

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

I keep getting asked by people whether or not I've had any cravings during my pregnancy....I keep saying no but I had a think about this and I realised that I have this nightly obsession/craving for fruit....every evening I have a big bowl of two or three fruits (any of the following: red grapes, strawberries, blueberries, tinned pear quarters or melon), stir in a big dollop of vanilla yogurt and a handful of cereal (usually frosties!) and eat it with a spoon! I have it every evening :oops:

What have your obsessions/cravings been throughout your pregnancy (if you've had any!) Could be for anything...not necessarily food!

C xxx

I can't be in/around the workshop anymore as my OH resprays cars etc and after putting the primer on and sanding down it leaves a grey powdery dust...and the urge to lick it is just so overwhelming :?

Just typing it now has me thinking of the texture in my mouth etc...I tried substituting with a bit of flour, baking powder etc on my tongue but it's no good.

The smell of petrol, paint stripper fumes etc are very appealling too, and exhaust fumes.

I do refrain as I don't think they're too healthy, but God it's hard at times!

Ice, ice and more ice! Oh and ice pops, so even more ice!! :rotfl:

I didn't really have any food cravings. However I did have to sniff my birthing ball a few times a day! :cheer: It smelt lovely!!

Little Bump said:
I can't be in/around the workshop anymore as my OH resprays cars etc and after putting the primer on and sanding down it leaves a grey powdery dust...and the urge to lick it is just so overwhelming :?

Just typing it now has me thinking of the texture in my mouth etc...I tried substituting with a bit of flour, baking powder etc on my tongue but it's no good.

The smell of petrol, paint stripper fumes etc are very appealling too, and exhaust fumes.

I do refrain as I don't think they're too healthy, but God it's hard at times!

I no im not pregnant but i had to comment on this! I was exactly the same with that sort of texture! From 27weeks all i wanted to lick or have a little taste of was dry mud! like gritty fine dirt!! loved the crunch of it! :lol: :puke: luckily to say this craving passed at 37 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back