Milk - the cow type!!

Kerry

Reaction score
I haven't really had any real cravings since the first trimester which was then tomato's, however, during my whole pregnancy I can't drink enough milk!!

A 6 pint carton lasts about 2 days, I have a big glass every evening, every morning I drown my cereal and often swig it straight from the fridge during the day.

I must say one thing though, I haven't needed gaviscon during this pregnancy so the milk must have curbed the heartburn!! I must need it too as I haven't put on much weight either.

Anyone else mad on milk!?!

Thanks Kelly!!

My next door neighbour who had her baby two weeks ago said she was the same with milk and still is!! She thought it would pass after she was born but it hasn't!!

We get together for glasses of milk instead of cups of tea!!

I went off milk completely at about 6 weeks pg, but since about 8-9 weeks, I can't get enough of it!!

Cold milk by the pint glass, and at least 2 mugs of hot milk and something at night. I'm buying 4 pints a day! :shock:

Yummy!!!!

milk!! my fav cant get enough of it since beggining of second tri i have been milk mad. i go through 4 pints a day! its crazy and some times i have 2 double that because ifeel even more thirsty.

lol
mel xx

OMG MILK UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i love it i cant get anuf i go through 8pints a day every day the paper shop must love me lol

but i only like to drink it from the lil pint cartons???

for the first time ever kris forgot to get some atfer wrk it was late and he was in bed so i tryed to egnor my gravings and went to bed .....Dior had a bottle of cowz milk to get her through the night.... :shock:

i woke in the night desperate i couldnt control it i felt i was going to explode i sat on the floor in her room drinking her bottle even thou it had been by the radiater and was warm lol

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D :D

Yes yes yes!

I luuuurrrrrvvvvvve milk - hubby gets v annoyed when theres non left in the morning for his cuppa!

Probably something to do with our clever bodies building up iron, calcium and protein for the baby.

Juz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back