crampy feeling at 5/6dpo

I'm not really feeling anything at the moment. In the evening when I relax my tummy starts to feel little cramps, no sore boobs yet is a sure sign of the witch. Still hopeful :)

Good luck everybody xx

Today I have felt like AF could start at any min and had to keep going to the loo to check (sorry tmi.) Boobs don't hurt unless they are poked. Thats about it, not really been symptom spotting as its been a bit of an emotional day for me saying goodbye to the people i have worked with at my volunteer placement. Tomorrow will be 10/11dpo so may do a test with a cheapie.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Oh hopefully Sam same today as yesterday but feeling more sickly but really sharp pains under right ribs and going through to the back taking me by surprise staying around for a bit and then clearing off have no idea what that is Or even if it means anything. Any of you know greatly appreciate your in put. But will see what next few days bring good luck with ur testing tomorrow sam. Fx for you. X

After lots of staring and standing in different positions around the room I have concluded that its a bfn.
Sorry but I don't know about the pain you're experiencing Ashley.

Think i'm out ladies, 10/11dpo and got some brown blood in cm. Oh well

Hey hun, I'm thinking I'm out this month 2. I'm about 11DPO and tested this morning and it was BFN! Am trying not to be down as you still never know, but if not we'll aim for May babies :) xx

was a bit confused, because i thought i got the faintest of lines today on a test too. been doing some research and they say implantation bleeding can be accompanied by cramps like period cramps, and can be anywhere from 6-12dpo so who knows it could be that.

Good luck Taffy! x

Yeah it could just be we ov'd later than we thought so are not as far along. Fingers crossed the witch doesn't show and we get our :bfp: in the next few days xx :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck ladies! Brownish colour can sometimes be old blood too so I wouldn't write yourself off yet :)

I've not tested and no signs of the Witch yet fingers crossed!

xxx

Oh No ! :(

My boobs are sore not all over but on the sides so I think she is going to get me too!

No doubt I'll chat in ttc until we are here again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back