• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cramps

Sparkle24

Reaction score
For the last two days i have had really bad cramps. when do they normally go away?

Would a hot water bottle be ok to use?

should be baby growing but if ur very worried and they r very painful id phone midwife, i used a hot water bottle at start because i thought i was having period pains and it helped xu can take parcetamol to x

Hm I wouldn't use a hot water bottle... They say you can't have hot baths, so I presume it means not to use anything hot on your belly?...

hi hun i had bad cramps at about 5 weeks and then they stopped and now im getting them again, but there only stretching pains and sometimes stabbing ones too
nothing too extreme !!
good luck hun x x

Yes I had cramps and still get them occasionally.

I still get a nice bubbly hot bath and its not a problem apparently. Use a hot water bottle hunny and my Dr said its ok to take paracetamol when pregnant but Id check first with yours.
X

yes.... i still have bad cramps... and when i asked midwife she said GET IN A BATH!!! she told me to stop googling things as everything contradicts everything else and phone her if i had a question! BATHS ARE FINE so i presume a hot water bottle would be too! well thats according to my midwife! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back