Cramps :( ouch

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Anyone else had cramp type pains, bit like sore period pains, had them for a couple of days now and theyre annoying me. Madam is also sat really low down and I can feel the pressure where her head is, thats sore too! Dont think I can put up with this for 7 more weeks! Although docs reckon we'll be early, still fed up :( been awake most of the night, knackered now :( any else sore and an insomniac at the mo? Sorry for the moan, just uncomfortable and fed up. Hugs to all!

Thats a scary thought! Hope not! She's not cooked yet! and I'm not ready! Eep! What else could cramps mean? Off to MW appointment in a min so will ask her.. xx

Defo check with midwife. Maybe the cramps are braxton hicks coming a bit stronger? If they think she'll come early it could be your body preparing for her arrival but best keep an eye x

MW says its ligament pain and sore BH :( madam is really low down, nearly thumped the MW when she was prodding and poking lol, LO is also sat on my sciatic nerve, hence pains in my legs :( said she can refer me to physio if I want. But on the plus side she is in the optimum position for labour lol, just hope she doesnt move in the next few weeks.
Hope everyone else is well :D
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back