Cramps I know its been asked before

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
I know there are loads of questions about cramps but mine last night really got me worried, they were on my right hand side af style cramp.... with other cramps lower down all over my tummy neither of these are constant cramps and they come and go..... also my pains seem to be worse when im hungry is anyone else the same??

Its probably just lots of things going on inside, try not to stress.. HA.. yeah coming from me MRS STRESS herself, honeslty tho i had lots of weird pains when i was about 5/6/7 weeks, dont get so many now tho...

Ive tried to stay none worried through it all and telling myself that this is normal and there is lots going on inside me but last night worried me....

was it really painful then? i dont think i've had anything that was that bad, Oh yeah i did i have REALLY strong shooting pains that started really low and just kinda shot down and through what felt like my cirvix, that bloody killed, i was doubled over in agony for abou 10 mins in a shop, i even have to go and check for blood when i could actually move...

no they wernt painful just like period cramps but on one side... dont know why they worried me more then normal they just did!

Im sitting here now and they are at the bottom of my tummy but this is the first I have had since last night

i had really bad cramps at first which were loads worse than af cramps.

if you are worried ring the drs or midwife (if you have one yet)

i am sure you will be fine :hug: :hug:

keep us posted! x

Hey Hun!

When you next due at docs? Im no expert but i think because you have had no bleeding then you should try not to worry. I have been getting cramps too, really low down near my girly bits, and even tho i have done it all once before, it is still worrying.

I agree with what kirsty has said tho, if you are worried then contact your doc etc. They might send you for an early scan to reasure you hun

sending you loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im going to see the midwife on the 28th so its not that long away... no cramps at the min so I think I will just keep an eye on it, it seems to be worse at night, when im hungry and when I need a wee :?

hiya :wave:

I got really really bad af style cramps when i had my missed period hun but obviously she didnt show :cheer: Whenever i need a wee it really really hurts and also because the pregnancy hormones have a direct action on your gut it slows down and you become constipated and wind is more of a problem :oops: It sounds exactly how ive been luv i just have a lay down or try and have a wee when mine hurts it really seems to help :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls, ive got the water on for a bath so hoping that will help and ive just lay about all day and chilled out!!

the wee def helps lol always hurts more when I need one and come to think of it I had kept one in for ages as we were out and about last night!! Maybe thats why I thought they felt worse!

ya know i was saying to lee last night that I cant wait till baby is here and I can stop worrying and then it dawned on me that im going to worry about different things then!!

oh yeah and I think im getting thrush as well just to top it all off :lol: how great is this pregnancy lark... so glamorous :rotfl:

:wave: mrs b

i have cramps of and on, its my left side though and across the bottom of my baby belly and according to my scan i got last wk thats the side the babys on so i asked the midwife she said its growing pains so try not to worry :hug:

awww now that makes me feel 100 times better cause mines all on the right side!!!

thank you thank you thank you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had the worst cramps saturday morning and it was to do with needing a wee. OMG i couldnt stand up straight and i could actually feel my bladder vibrating. Nothing like af cramps. I looked it up and seems to be normal (wtf?) In the days before the net I think women just didnt share this kind of info, now it all seems so scary!

Mine are all on the right side too at one point i was worried about appendicitis or that it may be ectopic as it was like a stabbing pain in that area, didnt even consider it could be baby growing on that side :) :hug: :hug:

My cramps seem to be getting worse tbh...but I will wait cos Im not that worried yet, as I had the same with my 1st. Try not to worry hun u will be fine :hug:

thanks for all your replies and making me feel better!!!!

how bad is it that we cant even escape period pains when we are pregnant :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Mrs B,
Are you having any gas probs or funny bowel movement? I am and is really really p'ing me off... It could be that if you do, as that's what am putting my lil pains down to.
x

i had period type cramps for a while when i was pregnant hun! so dont worry about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back