Cramps and hi

tracey 2

Reaction score
hey guys firstly congrats to any newbies here and also hope all is going well with everyone else :hug: :hug:

been so so low recently and just havent had anytime to get on here really so thought better post.

Well il be 5 weeks tommorrow and im still nervous as hell been crying all day suppose all these hormones and just generally worried as well.
Iv got docs appointment next week to make sure all is ok and to confirm etc and hopefully get an early scan booked soon.

been having some cramps in my stomach they havent been painful or anything just like really heavy feeling i know i got these last time but bit later on and was told uterus stretching but can it happen this early?

anyway love to you all xx :hug: :hug:

Hello sweet :hug:

Firstly, yes it is normal. Bubs grows so quickly in the first tri that sme women can feel every stretch!

Your cramping doesn't sound like anything to worry about, especially as it's not accompanied by blood. I think this one's a sticky hun!!

Anyway, have a chat with your MW if you are worried. Don't let it get you down though Trace, try to enjoy it (easier said that done I know!) xxx

:hug: :hug: hiya honey!!

Awww, it must be soo hard not to worry after all you've been through. :hug:
I just wanted to let you know that I had awful cramps around the same time as you. I was holiday at the time and I was convinced my period was going to start any minute. I kept running to the loo and checking and I wouldn't wear anything other than white underwear so that I could tell if there was a problem.
It is entirely natural for these cramps, as you said, it is your uterus changing and getting ready to support your little baby.
I have a good feeling about this baby honey, but don't ever feel bad for checking with your doc or MW, you've been for a lot and you need reassurance! :hug: :hug: :hug:

M
xxxx

I've had cramps from about 4 days after I found out. I had AF like cramps for the first two weeks which was a really worrying time but with them I've also had stretching and pulling feelings too and they started and about 4.5 weeks.

Im guessing your pretty worried with whats happened Tracey. :hug:

But cramps at these stages are normal and your womb growing to accomadate the little one.

As long as they dont get painful dont panic.Spotting is normal too around this time, only a teeny bit though.

hey, from our tickers, we're the same and i've also been having these cramps. They are worrying but the only thing that kind of makes me relax is that they're so short, only happen once or twice a day, and my boobs still hurt! I'm sure everything is going to be fine, now just have to convince the head that it will be :hug:

hi honey
the cramping sounds normal i had tight cramping feelings around the same time as you.
i think it's implantation cramps and nothing to worry about
as Danni said if your still worried ring your midwife for reassurance.
a little bit of bleeding at this time is also normal implantation bleeding.
im sure your little one is just fine sweetie
i know its hard not to worry i was concerned about everything at first.
bih hugs from me :hug: :hug:

Hey there hunnie ive had bad cramps for the past 2 weeks now and its all just little bean burrying itself well in there! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back