Cramping

AliCat

Reaction score
I keep getting cramping pains every so often. I keep thinking I'm gonna come on, but I don't. It's just so weird. I still don't feel any different?! Even the excessive tiredness has gone, I don't feel sick (yet) my appetite is good and my boobs are still slightly sore but nothing I can't cope with.
It's very weird.....

I'll second the weirdness!! Have had quite a bit of cramping, but no sickness which is weird as with my previous pregnancies I was sick straight away, touch wood no sickness this time!! I am constantly hungry as well!
xx

Hmmmm strange.....I'm no hungrier than before either?!

I think subconciously Im eating for two already!!

I wouldnt worry too much, just relax & enjoy feeling well.

xx

LOL, mad! No, I'm trying to relax, trouble is, I'm a worrier! :roll:

Me too!! I still cant quite believe that Im having another! Esp. as this one seems to be totally different.

Awww bless. This is my 1st, I still can't quite believe it!

my symptoms comd and go all the time. Yesterday I felt fine until about 9:30pm when I started to feel really rough. Today I've been throwing up already. It's the same with the cramping.....some days it's really bad other days there's nothing at all!!

I was just going to ask about cramping so I might as well add to this post. I haven't had anything apart from a niggly pain over my pubic bone until today. It now feels like AF cramps. Is this normal?

Sus x

Firstly Congrats on your pregnancies!
Just wanted to let you know that i really havent had any pregnancy symptons so to speak, every now and then sore boobs, lower back pain and niggle pains (stretching), many other women say this is completely normal. I would enjoy it like this while you can as lots of other ladies get alot worse.

Hi Everyone

Congratulations :cheer:

Hope you are all feeling well, just to let you know i posted exactly the same topic 'cramping' when i was about 6 weeks i had them from 5 weeks and kept thinking i was going to come on my period!! This is completely normal and i still have them now, it is your uterus stretching, remember there is alot going on in there for the first 12 weeks.

Try not to worry as it really isnt worth it and berfore you know it youll be at your 12 week scans and joining us 2nd triers!!

Good Luck

Gems x x

I had the same, and any symptoms Ive had so far have been mild and no sickness...I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant still if I hadn't have tested when I did!

I still get little cramps now and then which pass fairly quickly thankfully and I just put it down to trapped wind :oops: x

I had the same and have so many boxes of tampons at home cos I kept going out or to work and thinking I was about to come on! Didn't realise at the time that this happened but its absolutely normal as your body needs to stretch and adjust to bubs being in there.

apparently the cramping is the uterus stretching so nothing for you ladies to worry about on that score.

I have had sickness kick in this week, wish I could say it was only in the morning though. :puke:

I've had cramping for the past week which, since yesterday, has progressed to diarrhoea (deep joy!!!). Just spoke to the nurse at my local surgery and she told me not to take any medicines, instead i should have flat lemonade or coke. Apparantly it gets fluids inside you along with some calories!!

New one on me!!

Im also getting a lot of cramps but i get those due to my crohns anyway so not sure which it is. Its good to know they maybe nothing to worry about though!

Still not got any sickness feelings either!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back