cramping when you ovulate?

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Is this what happens? its pretty pointless to really ask to be honest because its so close to the stillbirth still that anything could be going on down there!

but i have period like pains and i am thinking they must be something to do with ovulation because its only been 3 weeks since the stillbirth which would be like a 'period' in a way?

feels crampy at the crease of my leg and more on one side than the other

Its not sore or anything, just noticable (and only because i am 'noticing it' IFYSWIM

x

I would have thought that the stillbirth would have gotten rid of everything and would be like the first day after af so it could be ovulation.....are you going to attack the oh later just in case? :) xxxxxxxx

every night until i'm pregnant... thats the rule!

:) Actually neither of us were up for it at all last night but we still did and it was lovely :) So thats nice :) I was hoping my lube would arrive today also but it doesnt look like it will... perhaps tomorrow x

Ah BB I so have everything crossed for you, your strength has astounded me xxxxxxxxx

Angel baby was born in her sack, so placenta, waters and baby all contained which meant (and they told me this in the hospital) that any membranes or anything would be connected to that and it made the whole aftermath thing much less traumatic for the body.. Basically i have just had an enormous period (according to my body) because of it... so i reckon now would perhaps be about the time i would ovulate... maybe... perhaps!

Anyway, first test is on the 1st November! We will have to see what it says

Lots of pampering and keep looking forward xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed BB, i test on the 7th november & yours is the 1st so when i just worked that out you could actually be gearing up to ovulate & the cramps could well be your ovarys swelling, getting ready to ovulate any day now. Are you using opks hun ?

No i'm not, i was only going to do all that jazz when i had had a period and had some hope of getting it all right :)

but i am actually getting some ovulation tests in with my lube so i am going to use one... for a laugh you know :)

Hopefully we will both catch the egg this month and then we can go through the tri's together :)

You are wonder woman and I'm hoping it does mean ov!! Get on him Hun lol xx

Hi
If its any use i always have strong ovulation pain. Its always on the left side for me and just above my hip bone. Sometimes it can be so strong that i will be convinced its an early period.
My cycle goes horny 4 days with cm then ewm and 2 days ovulation pain then 3 days of tears ! Might be TMI but thats what i have.
Good luck
love Daisy 2011

It could be Hun! I didn't get ov pain before I had the girls, but I remember the day I concieved E having some
Cramps and wondering if it was Ov pain (still didnt occur to me that id get pregnant :roll:) since having her, I've always got it tho, onfact I was cramping like biomes
Business last night! I hope you get pregnant again soon hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back