Cramping pains

.Ruth.

Reaction score
So for the last few weeks I've been getting back pain and tightenings towards the top of my bump - and have put this down to BH.

But this morning lying in bed I got really bad period type cramps along the bottom of my bump, like where your bump meets your floo floo... it just happened again sat on the sofa.

Not felt anything like this all pregnancy - is it just something normal? baby doing something low down causes pain?

I keep having dreams he's really early and I'm shitting myself haha

I'm being a right worrier recently :wall2: xx

I've been getting this on and off for weeks. I've just been putting it down to the good old "latent phase" and baby moving down. It's horrendoulsy uncomfortable at times, but I don't think you have anything to worry about just yet.
Don't blame you for becomming a worrier, it's a scary time!! I've been fine so far, not really been worried about anything...until last nights episode of BH that were nothing like before. Thankfully they eventually went off, but I've been left with major bump & back ache this morning!!

it's so scary isn't it, all these things that I have no idea about haha

was really low down too which was the worry! ... tis nice to know other people are going through the same thing. Feel silly sometimes but I'd rather ask than fret alone ha

He is moving a lot this morning too.....

It is scary, but don't feel silly and fret alone!! That's what PF's for!! But it is nice to know you're not alone and that it's probably just normal!

My girly doesn't stop, that's how she's ended up being nicknamed "Fidget"!! And I'm really strugglig now she's seriously run out of room. If she's not pushing her bum n knee out the top of my bump or pushing her bum out the front when she's turning, then she's wriggling arms and shoulders round really low down. It's horrid! Especially when it feels like she's trying to reach out my foof...actuslly feels like she could fall.out at times!! Lol bloomin' uncomfortable doesn't cover it!!

haha hopefully she will just 'fall out' ;) xx

I had these a few weeks ago Ruth, at one point even the hospital thought i was in early labour (clearly I wasn't otherwise if have a baby by now lol!) in the end they put it down to 2 things the baby moving into my pelvis and engaging and in the process of doing this stretching the ligaments! If they become regular or the pain is getting worse give the hospital a call they would much prefer you to do that than worry alone xxx

Yeah hoping she will just fall out, but hopefully not til sunday at the earliest!! Hubby's got 2 long days of work nowhere near home & hosp andthe rest of my family aren't about this weekend all off doig different things miles n miles away from home!! So I'm stuck on my own all day today n tomorrow!! Hosp is only 2 min walk from home, but couldn't manage myself there now nevermind bags and whrn I'm in labour!! Lol!!

Yeah hoping she will just fall out, but hopefully not til sunday at the earliest!! Hubby's got 2 long days of work nowhere near home & hosp andthe rest of my family aren't about this weekend all off doig different things miles n miles away from home!! So I'm stuck on my own all day today n tomorrow!! Hosp is only 2 min walk from home, but couldn't manage myself there now nevermind bags and whrn I'm in labour!! Lol!!

Are you booked at The Lister Fairypants?

I get this too sometimes. I think it is normal :)

ooh I used to live in Stevenage...

Yep I'm under Lister Ellie. How did you know?! LOL! Where do you live then?

Where are you now then buggy? Now you've escaped! Lol!

*feeling slightly stalked* lmao!

I moved to Buckinghamshire with my hubby :)

Nice escape!! Lol

As muh ss Lister has an amazing new neonatal unit and maternity has been expanded, I'm still worried thry'll screw things upup cos I've had too many let downs with other things!!

Just don't trust the buggers to get me enough anti-biotics quick enough!! Lol daft but don't want the GBS affecting girly and making things more difficult!!

I know what you mean, it feels weird putting your trust in people you don't know over something so important. We have to trust the professionals though, you'll only stress yourself out otherwise x

lol no not stalked, I am booked at Lister, I live just outside Hitchin, havent looked around the unit yet, have you? I worked in the neonatal unit many years ago but its all changed now

It just worries me knowing how slow they are over there and knowing I've got to have a certain amount of anti-biotics before she's delivered, I'm just worried they'll fob me off and then I won't get them in time!

No I haven't Ellie, I was going to book a tour, then I found out about the GBS and that I'd have to go straight to CLU and as it's just in the door, I didn't bother. But if you've not been in there recently, I'd go take a look. It is SO different now! It's huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back