council house exchanges?

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
Well i've about had enough of my neighbour she is a nice enough person but she is not my cup of tea and she's constantly there in my face askin for somethin or another that she can borrow :( she comes round most days to borrow my hoover! she just won 2500 on bingo why on earth didnt she buy herself a bloody hoover!!

so i'm thinkin that maybe we should think about exchanging our property with someone else, but i dont really know where to look ive heard about ppl doing it and i just dont really know where to start so anyone that could help :)

does anyone have any information on council exchanges or does anyone know of anyone that wants to do an exchange?

hey Lyn, do you have a local council office near you? you know where you can go in and pay bills or see about housing etc. well in my local council office they have a housing exchange advertising area, where people place cards of what they have and what they would like. i dont know if its the same as your council office, but maybe you should go have a look. Although in my experience the houses they are wanting to exchange are usually in a 'bad' area (remember there must be a reason they want to move e.g annoying neighbours :wink: ), however every so often there might be a little gem hidden amongst them.
Good luck :D

thanks for the replies yea i see what you mean red about the areas thing, but i have known ppl move to great areas thru exchange, i never thought about my council office i will go in there on monday and have a look

thanks for the site link princess puddles

I don't know if it's the same in your area but here they have them in housing association offices to. You can just go in and ask to look and also put you name down to. Keep an eye out on notice boards in shops too, thats were i got my exchange from.

Ive been on all the council exchange websites for about a month now and only got one reply. (from a weird guy with a horrible home lol) So I think going into the local council and housing assoc offices, like the girls said is a great way to go. :D

i have just put an add onthe second housing option. thanks lou lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back