couldn't wait for him to crawl!!!

monaloco

Reaction score
I was so excited when hassan started crawling, it's only been a week now and my house is like a mad house!!!! nothing is tidy i have to keep running after him so he doesn't tip the CD rack on himself, put the fireplace coal in his mouth! and removing him from under the coffee table where he keeps getting stuck!!! and i know it gets worse as he seems to be keen on standing up which could mean walking soon!! :cheer: who needs the gym when you have a baby to run after!!! :rotfl:

oh no this is all about to happen to me!!!!

alex is close to crawling - he destroys enough with rolling to get to stuff and his baby walker - not sure i'll have a house left when he crawls!!!

oh well i could use the exercise i guess!!!

thanks for the warning :?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haaha i know wot u mean Braydonhas been crwaling for two weeks my rooms a tip lol i cant keep up twith him lol he is not standing well has been a while and making steps holding onto things wot will i do wen he can run AHHHH lol

Brody has been crawling for about a month he's so fast and now he's pulling himself up on stuff....I totally sympathise it's a nightmare!

I can't believe how fast Brody moves!!!! I have just bought a huige chest of drawers to put everything in so Seren can't get at anything, am being prepared after hearing all this! :D

Hi

Oh no that must be hard work, :? Kiara will be crawling in the next few months wont be on here much no more haha.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back