Could this be it?

Meep

Reaction score
Okay…so here it goes! I had a miscarriage at the end of March and it was pretty horrendous. I was only 2-3 weeks gone. My OH and I have been having unprotected sex since the beginning of August and very regularly. My last normal period was around the 22nd August. But over the past week or so…I’ve been experiencing a few symptoms, possibly a few more than with my last pregnancy. This may be too much information…but I don’t have a choice :p So far, my nipples are extremely sensitive! I feel a little bloated too. And only as of today, I’ve been having dizzy spells, not due to lack of eating because it started just after I had my lunch. I’ve also felt a bit sicky, not actually been sick though. I've also been having hot flushes today at work in the office! A little bit of lower back pain and my lower back feels prickly at times...if that makes sense?! :lol: We bought some pregnancy tests the other day, and my period is due around this weekend I think. When’s a good time to test?

I worry because even with my previous pregnancy, the test was negative. I guess because it was too early. A lot of people have doubted me and said I was making it up, but it was definitely a miscarriage after having gone to the doctor’s. I guess I’m scared that it’ll happen again if I am. Plus my OH is in the Army, and I worry about him getting sent away when I need him. I don’t know. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Last edited:
If you are due your period this weekend, I would say you 'could' test now, but best waiting until the day of your missed period, just in case it is a bit early.

Ahhh I dont think theres such thing as TMI here hunny, don't worry about that! :rofl:

xx

If you are due your period this weekend, I would say you 'could' test now, but best waiting until the day of your missed period, just in case it is a bit early.

Ahhh I dont think theres such thing as TMI here hunny, don't worry about that! :rofl:

xx

am so glad of that last comment haha i was dreading things like this tryin to explain things in a way thats not vile! but suppose where all in the same boat after all we are women haha! :) xxx

It's true. I swear since TTC and being pregnant I've never been so open about womens stuff! I've noticed it withmy friend too, she used to be so shy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back