Could this be a show?

maybebaby

Reaction score
Last night and this morning every time I've wiped after going to the loo there has been a pink/brown streak on the paper (sorry tmi). It's watery rather than thick and jellyish though (although I think I lost something much thicker at about 2:30am, hard to say as I was half asleep and hadn't turned the light on in the bathroom!) Could this still be a show or is it something else?

I had horrible AF type cramps all night too but they've subsided this morning.

Hopefully good signs baby is on its way?

well it sounds positive to me , but have never reached that point so don't know

sounds like it hun, its funny we go all through pregnancy hoping we dont have a bleed and check the loo roll after every visit to the loo, but at the end we are looking for a little bit of blood on the loo roll and checking iit after every visit but for different reasons.

im so jealous, im 3 days overdue now and everything is excatly the same.

becky xx

All sounds promising doesn't it!!! At my AN class, we were told it would be like a bogie :shock: but I guess it depends how it is coming away.

If it is tinged red then i would imagine something is happening down there :cheer:

let's hope so :pray:

I had a show the night before my section and i remember it being browny and as Em said snottish looking... people may vary though or maybe it's happening slowly :)

Definitely sounds like the start of early labour, especially with the af pains as well.

Hope that baby makes an appearance soon.

Heather x

I had what your experiencing a couple of week's ago :( Even with copious jumping up & down --------------- nothing lol

Get as much rest as possible now hun so you've the energy to push when you need to. Wont be long now :)

Minime said:
Get as much rest as possible now hun so you've the energy to push when you need to. Wont be long now :)
YES! I second that one! Hope bubs makes an appearance soon hun xxx

Hi

I also agree get lots of rest sounds like its almost your time
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams