Dont feel right at all :-(

nicky1987

Reaction score
I havent felt right at all since yesterday morning ive had a dodgy stomach and really bad lower back ache. these are sympoms of af coming for me usually but judging by my last 2 cycles it shouldnt be here for at least another 60 days!!

I'm worried in a way that it is af as i have my hycosy booked for tuesday so obviously that wont be able to go ahead! But if af does come then thats also good cos it means my cycle was a lot shorter than the last 2!

Or maybe im just generally run down as ive been working a lot of extra hours!! I just dont know!! Sorry for the rant!!! xx

oh not good feeling so rubbish! there is a lot of general tummy bugs going around this time of year so could you haev picked something up from someone?

I havent been sick or anything ive just had the runs and really bad lower back ache which like i say is what happens a couple of days before af. But yeah i could have picked something up i suppose. Other than going to work for a couple of extra hours this morning ive just slept for the rest of the day x

boooo for feeling poorly! hope u feel better soon! xxxx

Sorry you are feeling rough Nicky :(

Dodgy stomach and lower back can be related. I hope it passes quickly xx

Thanks hun. The more i think about it the more i think its af coming cos im eating fine and stuff. Its just the cramps, runs and back pain. Other than that i feel a lot better now and im sat wrapping christmas presents!! xxx

Hope your feeling better and af stays away so that you can have your HSG on Tues. xxx
Still waiting for mine, its so frustrating!! I bet I wont get in this month either because of Christmas, anyway really hope all you get yours on Tues. xxx

Last edited:
Hey girls i feel a lot better today - just very tired!! No sign at all of af so i dont think that was the cause. feeling very very nervous about my scan tomorrow! OH is being lovely tho!! x

Good luck nicky don't be nervous you'll be fine xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back