• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could teething cause

katie_lou

Reaction score
My LO to wake up more or less every bloody hour . The past two nights he has been really bad but last night was the worst. No word of a lie she was up every bloody hour I know she is teething as her cheeks are bright red and she is dribbling loads .

X

Yep my friends l/o was the same. She says it's worse than when he was new born x

Yeh, think the night waking is quite a common teething thing. We find a dose of calpol before bed tends to help.....I c ur LO is around 4 months so could b the sleep regression thing as well as teeth! Tough time xx

Yep my friends l/o was the same. She says it's worse than when he was new born x

I agree lol at least when she was a new born she would go 3 hours . I find it so hard to settle her thou when she wakes she will only resettle laying on my chest x

Yeh, think the night waking is quite a common teething thing. We find a dose of calpol before bed tends to help.....I c ur LO is around 4 months so could b the sleep regression thing as well as teeth! Tough time xx

I will try the capol tonight x

Oz wakes continuously through the night when he's teething, now we know the signs we give calprofen before he goes to sleep so it allows him to get into a deep enough sleep without teeth aggrevating him, then he either sleeps until 4/5 or goes right through til getting up time. Unless the teeth are really bad that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back