Could something be wrong?

Mum2betash

Reaction score
Sorry it's me again I am quite the worrier. Anyway yesterday morning I was finally sick after 3days of just nausea and ever since I have felt completely fine. No more nausea. My boobs aren't sore I feel fine. I know it's Only been a day but I'm so worried my symptoms have just gone and something is wrong. I've had no bleeding or cramps at all since being pregnant but I've read you can have a mmc Without knowing or by fading symptoms? Should I just see how I go over the weekend or speak to a dr now? Really worrying

Tri 1 is a worrying time isn't it? My symptoms come and go too hun, I think it's quite normal. If you still don't feel anything after the weekend you could speak to your doc just to put your mind at rest? XXX

How many weeks are you? It's probably nothing to worry about and it will come back with a vengeance! I know our epu on the leaflet says if you experience loss of symptoms to call them so if your worried you could call your epu for advice.

I have had a few days where I felt normal but 90% I feel sick, bloated, constipated and gross!

Try not to worry xxx

Hi hon. Sure everything is fine. It's totally normal to be worrying though everyone on this forum has had days like that!

My symptoms come and go as well and I've had no ms. Perhaps you had a bug rather than ms?

Perhaps calls you dr for reassurance? How far along are you? Xx

I'm about 6 weeks. I did wonder if it was a bug but then I thought no morning sickness lol, made me feel better haha

Ha yeah I know what you mean!

It might be the start of ms hon :)

X

dont panic symptoms come n go x

dont worry you are fine i am 7 weeks and dont have any symptoms except bloating

My symptoms have gone too and I worry then they hit me like a brick so enjoy the not ahaving them for a little bit xx

I have had symptoms come and go too. But it's frickin' scary this early pregnancy malarky. X

Mine seem to have stopped completely today too... It really is worrying :/ I'm sure I'll be feeling rough again by morning though. Fingers crossed!?!

I had a mmc last year and my symptoms totally vanished but I also had cramping and brown discharge. This pregnancy my symptoms have came and went day by day and I know baby is fine cos I can hear them on doppler. Unless you have cramping or spotting please try to relax ladies, sometimes our symptoms do give us a little break :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the reassurance, mine did hit me the day after!!! Like everyone says come back with a vengeance, I now make the most of feeling good haha

Thank you for all the reassurance, mine did hit me the day after!!! Like everyone says come back with a vengeance, I now make the most of feeling good haha

Not sure if I should say I'm happy you're feeling crap again or not?!! lol
It's odd for us to WANT to feel ill but it's definately reassuring! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back