Could someone help me please, One Week Late ...

MeeMeeMoo

Reaction score
... I am confused. My last period was the 18th of April. I had intercourse on the 8th of May. My cycles are usually 28 days. I am now 1 week late for a period, I took a test 2 days ago and it was negative, but now I am feeling nausea and a warm crampy feeling pretty much all day for the last 2 days. What do you think the chances are that I am pregnant? I had intercourse on the 9th of April also but as I had a period on the 18th, I'm guessing if I am pregnant it would be from the intercourse on the 8th of May? I hope someone can help. I'd really appreciate any advice/information you can give, many thanks

I'd test again Hun then if neg speak to your gp. Could be that you are but u ovulated later so it's taking time to show up

Hi. Based on those dates you'd have probably ovulated somewhere from end of April to end of first week in May, so the 8th is just outside your possible fertile days - not saying its impossible but the 9th April would definately be out as the conception date as you would have defo got a bfp if the period you had on the 18th April was implantation bleeding.

Hmm, its a tricky one. I would say ifyour period doesnt arrive by the weekend then I'd be tempted to test again using a frer, which is an early response test. If its still a negative then perhaps an appt at the Dr's is in order?

FX you get answer you want and soon x

Thank you for your replies. My period came today so my question has been answered. Maybe next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back